The back to school commericals are starting to appear *DENIMMM* and Target is backpack down. So its time to get all the fun out the way in these last few weeks of summer.
I honestly didn’t think I had so many moves planned till I looked at my calendar. Lets go down the list to see exactly what we getting into!
- This weekend I’m heading to NJ/NY for my baby cousin’s sweet 16.
I’m not over the fact that I use to change this girl’s diapers and she’s turning 16.
2. I’m going to The Thick Podcast Live Show!!!!!!!!!
At first I wasn’t going to be able to attend due to previous arrangements, but chiiilllllle, when one thing falls through something better, will be there waiting for you. I’ve said this before after buying the tickets and losing my mind on Twitter and Instagram, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t excited. I’ve been listening to Tabria and Mindy for a minute now. They were actually the first podcast I started listening to heavy. I now have a list of podcasts that I listen to, but this is different. I’ll also be meeting Tabria and Mindy too! *crying real tears* Better believe they will have more than one of my business cards. So if you, Big Yella & Big Fine, are reading this….HEEEEEY GIRL HEY!!!!
3. The next day my family and I will being going to the beach!!! It may not be Miami, but its the beach. All those swimsuits you saw me in while I was in Miami, just know you will be seeing them again and some old faithfuls.
4. At some point I want to go to King’s Dominion since I have plenty of coupons. I went a few years ago with some of my friends and had a ball. When everyone rides roller coasters and gets in the wave pool & on water slides, it makes the trip ten times better.
5. I haven’t heard my family talk about it, but I know there will be some kind of end of the summer cookout. We always have one so I know for sure it will be just as lit as the pervious ones.
Do you have any trips or events your looking forward to that are happening this month? Let me know in the comments. In my down time from all these trips I’ll be keeping you updated with everything and giving lewks!
Till then enjoy your weekend & as always be safe
See you in the next one!
Xoxo, Jonice 💕